infOrgasm 'blog
This is the blog version of what was my e-mail newsletter, the infOrgasm. Information + orgasm = infOrgasm. Check it out, you might learn something. Oh and I've got a personal blog too. Send me some e-mail: william (at) americanstudents (dot) us. Lost? Blog homepage.


Friday, June 20, 2003  

 

Cool! As if you haven't had enough hype about tomorrow's release of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, check out CNN/Money Magazine's dollars to wizard money converter.

Now, I've become as big a fan as any of Harry Potter, but I don't think I'm gonna shell out $16 (3 galleons, 5 sickles, 12 knuts in wizard cash) for the hardcover if I can get the paperback for $6. If I can stand waiting for the paperback...

 
posted by WL | 6/20/2003 05:29:00 AM
archives
My stuff
My links
My friends with blogs
My blogroll
My colors
Link back