infOrgasm 'blog
This is the blog version of what was my e-mail newsletter, the infOrgasm. Information + orgasm = infOrgasm. Check it out, you might learn something. Oh and I've got a personal blog too. Send me some e-mail: william (at) americanstudents (dot) us. Lost? Blog homepage.


Friday, February 06, 2004  

 
Earth to Robert Novak: there's protecting a journalist's sources, and then there's aiding and abetting a federal crime.

Yes folks! Hiroki, the art assistant at Maxim Magazine, is a real person!

Let's see if I understand this. Going to war to force democracy upon Iraq = good. Standing up to Chinese bullying = bad???. I don't get the Bush "doctrine" if there ever was one...

It's the wild, wild East as the US replaces the Brits in the great Central Asian oil-grab.

Here's a follow-up to that post about Reporters Without Borders and their effort to get IT companies to stop providing internet censoring technology to China.

And a nice editorial cartoon from Asia Times:

 
posted by WL | 2/06/2004 12:35:00 PM
archives
My stuff
My links
My friends with blogs
My blogroll
My colors
Link back